The second Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) payment will issue at the end of this week Friday 17 September 2021 with a pay until date of 15 October 2021 and will be based on Registrations, Higher Capitation and AIM Level 1 approvals
To allow services more time to make an application for Higher Capitation the following will apply:-
• Services that have applied and been approved Higher Capitation will be paid based on their Higher Capitation approval and registrations
• Services that have not applied but were approved last year will not be paid any additional funding until an application has been received and approved for this programme call.
• Services that have applied and have not yet been approved but received Higher Capitation last year will be paid an additional 4 weeks based on their HC last year ; the exception will be services that have not made any ECCE registrations
• First time applicants, or services that have applied in previous years but were not approved and have applied again this year will not be paid any preliminary amounts
No further preliminary payments will be made to services beyond week ending 15 October 2021.
- Future payments will be based on ECCE registrations and Higher Capitation approval.
- Future payments will be adjusted to take account of any under/overpayment